Dowsing - Cassandra Eason
Information: 136 pages, paperback
They say: Discover the ancient art of pendulum dowsing. Cassandra Eason, an authority on divination, teaches you the basic theory and practice of dowsing and explains how it has been used traditionally for finding water, minerals and buried treasure. She then reveals easy-to-learn dowsing techniques for finding lost objects or even lost pets, for healing, identifying energy fields and helping you to make the right decision about your career, relationships or future plans.
Pendulum Dowsing includes practical, exciting and inspiring exercises, ranging from the simple to the advanced, enabling you to start dowsing immediately and to develop your skills as you gain experience and confidence in your abilities.
- Facts about different types of pendulum
- Simple dowsing techniques
- The right questions to ask and how to dowse for answers
- Practical problems that can be solved by dowsing
- How dowsing can help you tune into the psychic world