On the Back of the Book
Journey Through the Chakras is a comprehensive guide to the inner workings of the chakra system, from the traditional Indian spiritual perspectives of Dr Ravi and Dr Minoo Ratan.
The book dives deep into one of the most ancient structures of the spiritual body. With both anatomical and physiological views, it deconstructs the complexities behind the system, explaining the chakras in a simple fashion that is accessible to anyone.
Learn how to work with the chakras in your subtle body and begin your journey towards deeper spiritual healing as you discover:
- How to harness universal and human energy
- The chakras and their connections to the body
- Spiritual attributes to each chakra
- Sacred chakra mantras and meditations
- Kundalini awakening
- Aromatherapy and crystals for chakra balancing
- Mundra and yoga practices for chakra healing and much more
Information: 168, (Paperback)